Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Settling in at my new home

Well, the first couple of days were hectic as expected, may be a little more than I anticipated. But, I survived. I have a nice place to live in and I have a little bit more privacy. I even started to make my breakfast and lunch to justify having all the pots and pans that I carried. May be I need to start making dinner too one of these days. However, I got some ideas about the layout of this place and feel lot more comfortable as I got a set of wheels which makes all the difference.

However, it is very different at the place of work. I never got the hang of soldering. Yesterday, I was one of the laggered at the time of close. So, after the ham radio lecture, I had to come back and along with Dr. Morris and his students, I spent next 3 hours getting my skittersat ready. It was still not working because of some bad soldering that I discovered today morning. By the time I got back to the apartment last night, it was 11:00 pm and I had to miss my dinner. I got some frozen food warmed up and it was quite good.

Today, wednesday moring I finished my task probably earlier than anyone else. So I had some free time and I am using it to write this blog. So long for now. I do not want to miss my lunch. Who knows when I will get another chance to eat next.

No comments:

Post a Comment