Friday, June 19, 2009

Back to the grinding wheel!


Well, I came back from Austin on Thursday evening. My paper was very well received. I had a westpoint professor asking question and next day at the exhibition floor another attendee cornered me with his questions. Anyway, I was so tired Wednesday upon my return that only thing I could do is go to bed. I did not even had supper.
Next day, I found out what my students were doing when I was gone. I had a pretty good idea of that anyway. With Thursday and Friday's lectures the balloon design course component is now over. The only important task that got done today was that we had signed our contract after going through atleast one major rewrite. I had to impose a certain sense of order and responsibilty to our group and I hope it will avoid future headaches.
At this point the guys are working on their science background. I should be able to look at it by
tomorrow. In the meantime I will catch up on the project management side and will get an handle on the breakdown of tasks.
Rest will be next time. A few photos of Texas Capitol and ASEE conference is enclosed.

No comments:

Post a Comment